He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.
Being asked to appear on the Patriotically Correct Radio Show to share my eyewitness testimony and the events following January 6th propels me to once more address this issue, and bring some closure to the subject. You can watch my interview here.
I want to thank Joshua, Ray, and Stew for allowing me the opportunity to come on and share my story. Y’all rock.
With attention-seeking politicians, celebrities, and other unimportant figureheads pushing to label the conservative right as a “terrorist organization,” I feel it’s now more important than ever for those of us who know the truth to stand and testify to it, not shrink back in fear of condemnation.
As many already know, my original eyewitness account regarding January 6th was flagged and removed from Facebook, and my account was suspended. The bones of this post were published as soon as I was free again, but within the hour it too was removed, and I was suspended for three more days.
However, screenshots of my original post were allowed to circulate throughout Facebook in an attempt to once again cancel my business, and indict me as a domestic terrorist.
Their consensus is that I should be ashamed. And I admit, I am ashamed.
I am ashamed of the cowardly Christians and spineless politicians who continue to believe the false mainstream narrative that the rally on January 6th was an act of terrorism (apparently akin to Pearl Harbor), and who proceed to condemn and slander the rest of us who had the guts to show up in an effort to protect our Republic against very real and deep-seated tyranny.
I’m more disgusted with the blind and feeble establishment “right” than I am with the radical leftist mob. For it’s this fear-driven acceptance and submission to the narrative that has allowed the viruses of cancel culture, Marxism, and Communism to gain foothold in our nation in the first place.
Before I continue, I’d like to reiterate some important points about that fateful day:
- I witnessed ZERO attempts of violence or vandalism from anyone in the crowd surrounding me.
- The “walls” I mentioned having “climbed” (I’m 5’2″) in my original post were the cement banisters attached to the entrance of the yard, which some of us hopped to shortcut the sardine-packed entrance blocked by the crowd.Nobody around me was illegally entering any area, or scaling the building, or trying to force entry. It’s also important to note that I wrote that post before I even knew the Capitol had been breached, or walls scaled, or property damaged.
- The security at the event was suspiciously sparse, and there were no check points or metal detectors. I’ve seen far more security at local concerts than I did at a publicly pre-planned protest at our nation’s capital. However, I’m an eyewitness to the fact that any time police randomly came through the crowd, all our people thanked them for being there, God-blessed them, and people were also standing shoulder to shoulder with them on the steps of the Capitol as they waved their flags.
- We had heard prior to the rally that there may be Antifa operatives disguised as supporters. I can confirm this, as my brothers and I met and exposed about four of them at the Ellipse. I have no doubt there were others at the Capitol.
- There were people present of all ages, races, and sexual orientations. Grandmas, babies in strollers, black, white, red, brown, yellow, and rainbow. To insinuate that this was a violent white supremacist hoard is blatantly false.
- The spirit of the event was more like the familial camaraderie you’d find at a Disney park or church picnic. And to be honest, after standing for HOURS in the cold, tired and hungry after a (quite frankly) boring and uninspired speech by President Trump, the attitude of the exhausted but jovial crowd slowly schlepping toward the Capitol was the opposite of the violent charge to overtake Congress that the media would have you believe.
And let’s be real, do you really think that hundreds of thousands of 2nd Amendment believing patriots from across the nation would arrive in DC to overthrow the government without firing a single shot? Give me a break.
I want to be perfectly clear: I never have and never will promote or condone violence and vandalism. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the full truth behind the insurgency will be exposed, and I want everyone who was complicit in evil to be brought to justice.
But the condemnation of 75 million Americans because of the wrongful actions of a few is disingenuous, ignorant, hypocritical, and vile. And it will not stand.
Rules For Me, But Not For Thee
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gave a harrowing account of her experience January 6th. It’s been revealed, however, that she wasn’t at the main Capitol building when the breach occurred, and in fact her office is several blocks away. However, it’s interesting to compare our stories, and even moreso to compare the reception of them.
– AOC gives her testimony of her hallway being stormed and her life threatened by the mob. She’s being praised and believed because she’s a woman speaking “her truth.”
– I give my testimony of attending the rally and remaining peaceful. I’m accused of lying, of being a violent murderous rioter, and I actually DO receive death threats.
Where’s my “believe all women” victim card? Did it expire? Or is it no longer valid because I’m a conservative, or a Christian, or a Trump supporter. Or all three.
The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. They will go to the mat defending their own, despite any damning evidence or implication of dishonesty or wrong. But if you don’t align with their political affiliation or worldview, you don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt, mercy, or least of all forgiveness.
You’re guilty until proven innocent, and even then, you’re probably guilty still.
Enough Is Enough
So where do we go from here? How do we reclaim our freedom to live in peace despite our political or ideological differences?
The only way to fight these attacks and the ever-growing threat of cancel culture is simple:
Stop. Being. Scared.
Your fear and dread of potential backlash for your beliefs is the life source for these bullies, and further fuels their spirit of intimidation. Your willingness to lay low and stay quiet only impassions them to rise up and get louder. Your quaking and apologizing for whatever sins they’ve deemed you’ve committed doesn’t stop them — it makes them stronger.
Christians and patriots are not called nor built to live in fear and dread. Perfect love casts OUT fear, and turning the other cheek doesn’t mean laying low and keeping quiet for fear of being slapped. On the contrary, we’re called to reprove, rebuke, and exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. And by doing exactly what the Lord calls us to do, HE will protect, defend, and HONOR us before the presence of our enemies.
We’re at a pivotal point in our nation, and the spiritual war between good and evil is at an all-time intensity. We can no longer justify cowardice in the guise of humility, and we cannot in good conscience sit back and allow the enemy to gain ground because we’ve twisted scripture as an excuse for laziness and neglect. We must stand up and stand fast, exposing lies and deception, and BOLDLY proclaiming truth for all to hear.
Because if we don’t speak up now, the Silent Majority will become the Silenced Majority.
Let’s get loud.
The wicked plot against the godly; they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for he sees their day of judgment coming.
The wicked draw their swords and string their bows to kill the poor and the oppressed, to slaughter those who do right.
But their swords will stab their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.